Login | Sign Up
MOFGA Discussion Forums
Beautiful Rt 1 Farm For Lease
Last Post 06 Feb 2014 10:08 PM by Mineral Earth Medicinals. 2 Replies.
Printer Friendly
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You must be a MOFGA.net member to post a reply. Sign up today.
Author Messages
Seed
Seed
Applecroft Farm

--
28 Jan 2014 07:24 PM  
Large farmhouse on 100 acres available for long term lease. This farm has been in my family for years but I can't live on it right now or any time soon so I am looking for the right farmers looking to live here and work the land. I am willing to work with you to make this happen.

The farm could be a great opportunity for some hard working farmers to work a very high visibility farm on busy rt. There is commercial space available for you to use and great signage on rt. 1. A farm stand, farm to table restaurant, retail, vineyard with tasting room etc this place has so much potential.

The 1840's farmhouse has 2 or 3 bedrooms, a living room with a pellet stove, a parlor with a wood stove, a formal dining room two full baths, an eat in kitchen with a large pantry and a wood stove. Lots of wide boards and lovingly restored throughout. There are raised beds just steps out the kitchen door, a flower garden in the front of the house, fruit trees, lots of berries, roses and more.

The land has about 30 acres cleared that has been just used to produce hay for the last 20 years with no chemicals. The rest of the land is wooded and there is lots of lake frontage on the east side of the property.

This is a very special place and could be a great opportunity for the right family.
Seed
Seed
Someday Farm

--
31 Jan 2014 10:40 AM  
Greetings, My partner and I would love to discuss this wonderful opportunity with you when you have the time. You can email me directly at i.tony.rivera@gmail.com
Seed
Seed
Mineral Earth Medicinals

--
06 Feb 2014 10:08 PM  
hi there, my husband and i are interested in the opportunity you are offering.we have been working and living on various farms for 3 1/2 years and are now ready to apply our knowledge towards our own homestead. we have two children, amelia (2yrs old) and jericho (3 months old). amelia is very interested in farming and helping with whatever projects we have going on. we have many ideas that we could manifest through use of what your farm has to offer. we would love to talk with you and come get a feel for the land and home that you are willing to share. thank you.

jennifer and brent
207-583-0477
mineralearth@hotmail.com
You must be a MOFGA.net member to post a reply. Sign up today.

Active Forums 4.1

Copyright © 2013 Maine Organic Farmers and Gardeners Association Terms Of Use Privacy Statement    Site by Planet Maine