Login | Sign Up
MOFGA Discussion Forums
Houseshare/Work Exchange - West Appleton
Last Post 10 Mar 2014 10:27 PM by Arlene Kellman. 0 Replies.
Printer Friendly
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You must be a MOFGA.net member to post a reply. Sign up today.
Author Messages
Seed
Seed
Arlene Kellman

--
10 Mar 2014 10:27 PM  
Looking for someone to share my homestead for little or no rent in exchange for partnering in the creation, maintenance, and harvesting of about an acre of organic gardens and orchard. The land could be certified organic, if desired, for market gardening.

The house is situated on 19 acres on Collinstown Road in West Appleton, close to Liberty and 18 miles SW of Belfast. It is solar-powered (off-grid) and very comfortable with good cell phone reception and high-speed Internet. The available room is large, sunny, and very private, located over the attached garage. The rest of the house, including kitchen, bathroom, dining room, and living room would be shared with one person (me). I’m hoping to find someone with organic gardening/farming experience who has the time, energy, and enthusiasm to help me transform what is essentially a very large lawn into a diverse mini-farm. Familiarity with Permaculture would be a plus. If interested, please contact me via email or telephone 207-785-3332 (land line - voice only).
You must be a MOFGA.net member to post a reply. Sign up today.

Active Forums 4.1

Copyright © 2013 Maine Organic Farmers and Gardeners Association Terms Of Use Privacy Statement    Site by Planet Maine