Login | Sign Up
MOFGA Discussion Forums
Land Free for Farming - Waldoboro
Last Post 21 Mar 2014 10:04 AM by frog hollow. 3 Replies.
Printer Friendly
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You must be a MOFGA.net member to post a reply. Sign up today.
Author Messages
Seed
Seed
Farnsworth Farm LLC

--
03 May 2013 03:17 PM  
Farnsworth Farm was established by William Farnsworth in Waldoboro, Maine around 1765 and been in our family for a little over 30 years. The original house and barn have been restored. I have slowly cleared fields and would like to restore some semblance of the original farm for historic and aesthetic reasons. There is presently around 15 acres cleared out of the 100 acre property which I would like to have in agricultural production. I will provide use of the land free (for the farm land property tax classification) to the right persons.

Bruce Meyer,

Farnsworth Nominee Trust, Manager

bmeyer07050@gmail.com
Seed
Seed
frog hollow

--
19 Mar 2014 02:30 PM  
hi just wondering if you've had anybody intersted
Seed
Seed
Farnsworth Farm LLC

--
20 Mar 2014 09:12 PM  
Hi Frog,

Yes, I have had several folks interested - just haven't had the right balance of needs.
Seed
Seed
frog hollow

--
21 Mar 2014 10:04 AM  
Hi Mr Meyer,
I've looked at your area on google maps, looks good from there. Wish we could help you out I'm also on land that goes back years in my family. The last piece handed down from colonial times, but were just not able to work that much of a farm. good luck
You must be a MOFGA.net member to post a reply. Sign up today.

Active Forums 4.1

Copyright © 2013 Maine Organic Farmers and Gardeners Association Terms Of Use Privacy Statement    Site by Planet Maine