Login | Sign Up
MOFGA Discussion Forums
Expanded search area for farm/home rental
Last Post 23 Apr 2013 05:27 AM by Maggie J. 0 Replies.
Printer Friendly
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You must be a MOFGA.net member to post a reply. Sign up today.
Author Messages
Seed
Seed
Maggie J

--
23 Apr 2013 05:27 AM  
Seeking place in area of Brooks...so possibly Jackson, Freedom, Waldo, Morrill, Troy, Knox, Unity, Thorndyke, Monroe. My teenage son and I are looking for a place to live, where we can either keep our own small livestock and make a homestead garden, or share in the work and bounty of landowners with same. I have many years of organic gardening and animal husbandry experience, my son and I both also have basic skills in carpentry, mechanics, and many other farm/homestead tasks. We'd be happiest to find a 2 bedroom space where we could work for/with owners in exchange/partial exchange for rent; just paying rent is also an option as long as garden/livestock is an option. We seek a situation with an option to stay for years. Excellent references available. If you have a place, or even an idea of people we could contact about this, please respond here or email me directly: womynwise1@gmail.com Thanks!
You must be a MOFGA.net member to post a reply. Sign up today.

Active Forums 4.1

Copyright © 2013 Maine Organic Farmers and Gardeners Association Terms Of Use Privacy Statement    Site by Planet Maine