Holiday Feast on December 14th from 5-7pm at Palermo School
Don is a MOFGA certified organic farmer at Pagett Farm in Palermo. He has also served Palermo on school boards and in other capacities for many years. He is in a tough battle with throat cancer. This is a great opportunity for the community to come together to support Don and his wife, veterinarian Pam Page, and their children Aedan, 8, and Katherine, 2.
This will be an incredible holiday feast, with turkey and all the trimmings! Bring the whole family. There will be music, a 50/50 raffle, and a pie auction. The school is located at 501 Route 3 in Palermo. Cost is $10/person, $25/family.
How can YOU help with this fundraiser?
Farmers: We need carrots, squash, potatoes, and cranberries!
- You can volunteer to cook a turkey and make gravy.
- Offer to bake 2 pies or make stuffing, potatoes, squash, or carrots.
(We will provide the turkeys and other food for you to cook at your home and bring in.)
- Help set up, serve, or clean up (Palermo School students will receive volunteer credits)
If you can take on one of these tasks, or donate food from your farm, please contact willsugg at yahoo dot com
- Send a check to 'Friends of Don Barrett', 1368 Level Hill Rd, Palermo, ME 04354
- Go to this website and make an online contribution -> http://www.meepi.org/will/donevent.htm
- Check out and share the event page on Facebook
- Come to the event, bring your family, and enjoy a great holiday feast with your neighbors!
The flyer is a .doc file that you can forward to your email contacts and print and post in your local business. You can download it from this link -> http://www.meepi.org/will/donevent.doc